Top 5 Reasons You Should Attend OCTANe’s Technology Investor Forum
• Meet with fellow technology CEOs, executives, entrepreneurs, and strategic advisors from across Southern California
• Make valuable connections and build relationships with tech VCs and investors
• See the most innovative startup companies from the Southern California region
• Learn from industry experts on current hot topics during keynotes and panel sessions
• Visit over 50 high technology companies in the Innovation Showcase
OCTANe’s Technology Investor Forum (TIF) is the largest conference in Southern California focused on high growth and innovation technology investment. With nearly 800 attendees and dozens of companies and investors represented, it has become a must-attend event for tech executives, entrepreneurs and investors.
This year’s TIF has a stellar lineup of panels and keynotes headlined by Hayes Drumwright, CEO of PoP Inc. Hayes will present “How to Turn Your Last $100 Into $100 Million.” Also featured are, Paul Pickle, President & COO of Microsemi, Walter O’Brien, Founder of Scorpion, David Perry, Chairman of the Board at OCTANe and Scott Saunders, CEO & Founder of Payoff. See full agenda here.
May 5, 2015 – Hotel Irvine, 17900 Jamboree Road, Irvine, California, 92614
OCTANe Members – $149
General Public – $275
Admission + 1-Year OCTANe Membership – $445 *For UC Irvine and Chapman/Brandman University Students
**Prices Increase on May 1, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
CHI Members, for a 10% discount off registration, please click here.
To register, please visit TIF2015.com | Questions? Call 949.330.6569