Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Reauthorization Act of 2013 – a bill to reauthorize public health security and all-hazards preparedness and response programs.
January 18, 2013
A bill to reauthorize certain programsÂ with respect to public health security and all-hazards preparedness and response, and for other purposes.
Became Public Law (P.L. 113-5) on March 14, 2013.
California Delegation Cosponsors: Rep. Anna Eshoo (D), Rep. Henry Waxman (D)
Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI)
California Congressional Delegation Co-Sponsors
- Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX)
- Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA)
- Rep. Gene Green (D-TX)
- Rep. Frank Pallone (D-NJ)
- Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA)
- March 14, 2013 — Became Public Law, PL 113-5, 127 Stat. 161.
- March 13, 2013 — Adam Smith, D-Wash., House speech: Personal explanation for roll call vote no. 56, and would have voted yea if present. Congressional Record p. E289
- March 13, 2013 — Signed by the president.