Healthcare Roundtable Forum for Stakeholders and Policymakers
Save the Date!
Friday, May 2nd
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Lunch will be provided
UC Center Sacramento, Conference Room B
1130 K Street, Suite LL22
(at the corner of 12th & K Streets)
Sacramento, CA 95814
Join Script Your Future Sacramento for a concentrated series of small group discussions.
“Speed Dating” for Stakeholders
- Connect directly with 50+ stakeholders in one location
- Develop new partnerships
- Identify challenges, strategies and opportunities
What Do You Have in Common?
- Medication Adherence Policy
- Cost Savings in the Workplace through Adherence
- Improving Adherence during Transitions of Care
- Understanding Adherence Barriers across Cultures
- Health Plans, Accountable Care Organizations and Adherence
Who Should Attend?
Stakeholder leaders representing patients, advocates, caregivers, health care professionals, public health, providers, insurers, health plans, medical groups, health systems, underserved communities, employers, researchers, state and local agencies, manufacturers, educators, clinics, policymakers, as well as elected officials and staff.
Lunch will be provided at this FREE event.
For more information, click here.
Register here or contact Elaine Linn at 916-799-6438 or email@example.com www.scriptyourfuture.org