Join our panel of experts from the European Patent Office (EPO) and leading European IP law firm D Young & Co LLP to explore the key issues in patenting biotech and medical device inventions in Europe. Topics will include:
- The major differences between patenting biotech and medical device inventions in the US and Europe.
- Traps to avoid, including approaches to stem cells, antibodies, personalised medicine and more.
Requirements for experimental data in European patent applications.
- Protecting diagnostic inventions in Europe.
- The impact of one of the biggest changes to the patent landscape Europe has seen since 1978: the unitary patent and filing strategies.
- The opportunity for questions and discussion during each seminar morning. Each seminar will close with a networking lunch.
Presented and hosted by D Young & Co LLP, the EPO, and the California Healthcare Institute (CHI):
- Fredrik Aslund, Examination Director, EPO.
- Aylsa Williams, European Patent Attorney, D Young & Co.
- Catherine Mallalieu, European Patent Attorney, D Young & Co.
- Robert Dempster, European Patent Attorney, D Young & Co.
- Simon O’Brien, European Patent Attorney, D Young & Co.
There is no charge to attend this seminar but places are limited. Please secure your seminar place by registering early.
For more information or to register, please contact Rachel Daniels, Marketing Communications Manager at D Young & Co LLP: firstname.lastname@example.org.