Technology Investor Forum
May 22, 2014
Hotel Irvine – Irvine, Calif.
OCTANe’s 2014 Technology Investor Forum will take place on May 22, 2014 in Orange County, California at the Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center. Click here to learn more about the forum.
OCTANe’s Technology Investor Forum (TIF) is the evolution of VC in the OC and is the largest investment, high growth, and innovation conference in Southern California. With nearly 1,000 attendees, hundreds of companies, and dozens of investors, it is the one conference that all tech, life science, and cleantech CEOs, entrepreneurs, and investors must attend.
• Nearly 1,000 attendees expected
• Over 50 investors in attendance
• Keynotes from CEOs who successfully grew and sold their OC companies
• Investor “Speed-dating”
• Investment presentations from 16 of SoCal’s most promising startups
• Six panels highlighting important industry topics
• Showcase featuring over 100 innovative SoCal companies
• Much more…
For information and details, please click here.
President and CEO
Chairman of the Board
Follow @OCTANeOC or hashtag #TFI2014 to stay up-to-date on OCTANe’s 2014 Technology Investor Forum.
CHI members receive 15% off the general admission ticket price. If you are a CHI member, click here to register.
Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center
17900 Jamboree Road
Irvine, California, USA 92614
Tel: +1 888 230 4452