As the health care marketplace continues to rapidly evolve toward translating research and clinical innovations into new products to benefit patients, novel and creative partnerships and collaborations with academic medical centers are playing a central role. To accelerate this process, Boston Children’s Hospital will host its first annual Taking on Tomorrow: A National Pediatric Innovation Summit and Awards 2013 on September 26th and 27th at The Seaport Hotel in Boston.
Register today to join this dynamic dialogue, connect with professionals in other sectors and help transform medicine for the future.
The Summit will convene top thought leaders in health care, industry, private equity, and science to network, explore collaborations and tackle unsolved challenges in pediatrics. Key areas of focus include autism, genomics, patient/family empowerment and innovation acceleration.
CHI’s own President and CEO, David L. Gollaher, Ph.D., will be featured as a panel moderator
A partial list of speakers and panelists:
The two-day summit features the following panel topics:
- Piecing Together the Autism Puzzle
- Innovation Acceleration: How Do We Close the Gap from Discovery to Treatment?
- Genomics: The $1,000 Sequence—Now What?
- CEOs The Top 3 Challenges in Pediatric Care and Care Delivery
- Patient Empowerment: It’s Your Health—Why Aren’t You in Charge?
Three $50,000 cash prizes will be awarded to recognize the most pioneering advances in Clinical Innovation, Community/Patient Empowerment and Research and Scientific Breakthroughs in Autism.
This two-day event will convene top thought leaders to address the toughest challenges in pediatric health care today.
- Cutting-edge pediatric care advances
- Dynamic dialogue among national leaders in business, industry, and health care
- Awards recognizing Clinical Innovation, Community/Patient Empowerment, and Research/Scientific Breakthrough in Autism.
View Schedule of Events here.
Location & Date:
September 26th & 27th
For the latest agenda, click here.